Tuesday 24 July 2012

Sunny Daze

We're all a bit limp. Loving the weather and the ability to spend a lot of time outdoors but there's not much sleeping going on and it's beginning to make us wilt. Or maybe that's just me. 

Another Isabel classic this morning of wanting a coat on the hottest day of the year. Thankfully she took it off once we got to the park. 






There goes my cookie... I should be a lot slimmer the amount of my food that disappears into my children. Unfortunately I think I portion size as though they're always going to steal it and some of the time they don't.


We did a little bit of painting outside this afternoon. Isabel mostly did herself and the furniture...


Isaac found the roll of sticky labels and put them to use...




Iz was concerned for the little baby snail in the water. She spent a good 10 minutes watching it before poddling off to do something else.



No comments:

Post a Comment