Saturday 10 December 2011

In a spin

A very cold day today Matthew took Isabel and the bear for a long walk this morning (well run in the dog's case as he went awol in search of a muddy ditch at one point). Isabel mostly wants to walk at the moment and won't go in the sling (well unless we're at home and I'm trying to do other things) but she agreed to go on Daddy's back for a bit today.


I spent time working on Christmas crafting and trying to keep Isaac entertained. And then bit the bullet and actually did some sewing with both children in the house! Isaac's friend will be 4 just after Christmas so I wanted to get a head start and make her present. I may make some cuffs too so that it's more superhero than just a crown but for now it's a reversible crown/superhero headband. I made some for Isaac's 3rd birthday and they get used a lot. I've managed to use a stiffer interfacing on this one so it stands up better. The fabrics are both Anna Maria Horner.



We took a late run to a local park as the sun was going down. It was very cold but there were kids running around after a football in just t-shirts. I feel old!



No comments:

Post a Comment