Thursday 14 April 2011

Back to reality

Everyone is back home. Washing has been done but cases are still not fully unpacked. But the big news is we have scaffolding. Finally. After nearly 4 months we might be able to use the front bedroom again. The roof started leaking just before Christmas but I'm not sure it'll be finished before Easter, maybe the week after.

All I have to do now is find somewhere in the house for everything that's currently in the front bedroom...

Not a day goes by that there isn't a train track built. Often many are built in a day and destroyed by dog or child. I am happy to build track. But I get a little bored playing trains.

Isabel likes to help....





I'm not a knitter. I have tried every so often but it's not something that comes easily to me but I can sew squares together. My mum found a bag of random squares that someone had knitted but not done anything else with. There are some very odd colour combinations but enough of these plain squares to make a blanket. The rest will be delightful if not tasteful. As usual when a needle appears Isaac wanted to do some sewing. So I will also have some unpicking to do before I can do any more sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment