Monday 31 January 2011

You can leave your hat on

This boy is changing so much. Not big things but enough that they add up to a whole lotta change. He's playing in such a different way and speaking in a different way that it's hard to see my baby any more. It's tiring playing all the time (for me) - I can't sustain the imagination for very long and still keep on top of the house etc. But I'm trying to play with focus for short periods every day.

Last night he took baby on a bus....



Miss Bel is helping with household tasks.
If ever I need someone to get into the dishwasher she's my girl.



It's got very cold again here. We've started a pattern where Matthew takes her out when he takes the dog so that Isaac gets some time just with me (although often he then doesn't actually want me...) but trying to get her to keep her hat on is a nightmare. Even if it fastens under her chin she manages to get it off.
We were playing with dressing up hats tonight and it was the same - hat on, hat straight off again...

it was there when I picked up the camera...


The boy was easier to picture.


Oh no it's gone again...


Maybe the dog will keep it on...


Maybe not...


Look look look it's there...


but not for long!


No comments:

Post a Comment