Tuesday 2 November 2010

Police king fairy pirate boy

One of the great things about going to Danna's is raiding the sewing supplies and the box of made goods that get sold at craft fairs and table sales. I've been thinking we need more dolls in the house but been uninspired by the rag dolls I've seen and the Waldorf dolls that I love are all very expensive (I'm hoping to make my own one day). These ladies will fill the gap perfectly and Isaac has taken a shine to them an the fabric apples that we also brought back (he puts them in a bag like at the apple orchard but that means Isabel can't play with them).



The dressing up stuff has reappeared again and so today he's been a fairy (I need to get him some wings)


A police fairy


A king police fairy


And a pirate


No comments:

Post a Comment