Friday 16 April 2010

Learning from the internet

I'm doing a lot of reading blogs at the moment as I'm spending a lot of time sitting feeding Isabel (and Isaac). Yesterday I found Lovein the Mommyhood and a post from one of their sponsors which had some tips on taking photos of children. So today I took some of the advice.









The girl wore her lovely trouser - she's getting so big she's already in some 3-6 month clothes, especially when she's got a cloth bum.







The boy got a couple of new hats...



About a week after Isabel was born we finally planted the apple tree that I ordered back in January. It's starting to bud...


1 comment:

  1. Im so pleased the trousers fitted! Im loving your blog recently and have finally sorted my own blogger account out so can at last start to leave comments!

    ReplyDelete