Sunday 28 March 2010

Dinosaur chic

One of the things I've been waiting for is to be able to wear a baby again. I had to stop carrying the boy whilst pregnant as I just couldn't cope with the extra weight and I miss the snuggly closeness of it (and I think he's been missing it too). I will hopefully eventually be able to carry him again but at the moment I have to limit the amount of weight I carry. I was too scared of wraps when I had Isaac but as I now know wrappers and have had chance to learn how to use them I can see how great they are. Isabel was certainly happy in there!


Danna is staying with us for a while to help out and she brought her knitting with her. Isaac likes all the different balls of wool and wanted something in every colour and so the dinosaurs (his present from Isabel) are now all sporting scarves.



It's like Vinnie Jones in a tutu!


The boy has been mending things today.



No comments:

Post a Comment