Wednesday 6 January 2010

I'm not sure this is my son...

Snow is very pretty and all that but really who wants to go out in it? Well my son apparently... lots!

He's been out 5 times today for 15-20 minutes at a time before he gets too cold. Thankfully you can see the garden from the dining room window so I get to watch and nod and smile whilst still in the warm. (I did go out for about 3 minutes but retreated as it was too cold for me!)



It's great to see him taking such pleasure in something so simple. And I take joy from seeing it. My loathing of snow comes from too many times as a child having to walk up fields in blizzards to get home as we lived in a farmhouse in the countryside. Now I have a healthy respect for snow and avoid it as much as possible.


The boy thinks it's just a great big ice lolly!



No comments:

Post a Comment