Thursday 14 January 2010

Diggers & a giraffe

Everything in the house is moving upwards again as Isaac has realised that he can move the box that's on the stool in the dining room and then climb on the stool and help himself. The upside is that he can now get his 'big snail' down but it also means he's found the other things that I'd stashed on the sideboard for safety.

The snail was quickly taken apart and the digger employed.


After looking at this pattern for months I finally printed it off and cut it out and sewed it up today. I think I'll play around with it as bit as it's not very big and I want to be able to make a few versions of it. I love giraffes though so I suspect this will appear in various incarnations.



The digger acquired a driver this afternoon...


And the boy is showing a fascination with taking things apart and seeing how they work...


2 comments:

  1. Love the driver in the digger; it reminds me of the penguins from the Madagascar film.
    Cute giraffe too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how the penguin steers though...

    ReplyDelete