Sunday 25 January 2009

Accidental Creativity.

I've been having trouble with my camera recently. Shots have been odd especially when using flash and I wondered if it needed new batteries, if it was dying or if Isaac had managed to break it somehow. I realised the other day though that the dial where you choose portrait, action, night shot etc had moved (whether by accident or child I don't know) and it was set on the sunset setting causing the problems I'd had. 

A happy byproduct of this though were a few photos that looked like they've been photoshopped. Firstly one of the bear:




And then one of Isaac. Disco-tastic!





I'm still getting to grips with how to do the blog and what I want to use it for but I figure starting it is the main thing and it'll evolve to be what it will be. 



1 comment:

  1. Bear in a tunnel
    As long-suffering as can be
    Where are you going bear?
    Please wait for me!

    ReplyDelete